CAFE: Let’s Take This Outside
Janurary 27 | 3-4:30 PM EST
About the event:
- Registration. Select blue button below to register on EventBrite.
- Ticketing. This is a free event, but please consider a suggested donation of $5.
- Purchasing. Select ONE ticket type option. The donation field includes registration to event.
- Accessibility. This event will be ASL Interpreted by Hands UP Productions and captioned by CaptionAccess. If you have additional accessible accommodation requests, please indicate that in your registration form.
- Webinar Access. The webinar link on your event portal will become available 5 minutes prior to the event.
Let’s Take This Outside
Art-Reach will kick off 2021 CAFE Series with Let’s Take This Outside, a panel discussion addressing how theaters adapted to the pandemic by offering safe and engaging performances outdoors. While some ventured into new territory on their own campus, others found key partnerships with public land and broad open space. Production, tech, ticketing, new safety guidelines, and accessible services for audiences with disabilities had to be carefully considered.
What worked? What were the teachable moments? And what experiences can be shared to help performing arts organizations create a 2021 summer season we can all look forward to. Join Marcie Bramucci of People’s Light & Theatre, Amanda Berg Wilson of The Catamounts, and Katy Brown and Nick Piper of the Barter Theatre. Click here to learn more about CAFE (Cultural Accessibility Forum & Exchange).