- Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, please check with each organization for their most current status before visiting. Art-Reach does not guarantee the availability of each site’s operating hours at this time.
For the first time ever, individuals with disabilities can purchase an ACCESS Card directly from Art-Reach that allows them to receive $2 admission to over 50 museums, gardens, theaters and cultural sites throughout Greater Philadelphia.
Take this Art-Reach ACCESS Card to over 50 cultural sites and bring 3 friends for $2 a person!
About Art-Reach’s ACCESS Card
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, please check with each organization for their most current status before visiting. Art-Reach does not guarantee the availability of each site’s operating hours at this time.
Cards will be fulfilled weekly. If you do not receive your card within 10 -14 business days, please contact us.
- The card is $75 and valid for one year.
- To be eligible cardholders must identify with having a disability.
- To sign up, complete the form and pay the annual fee using a credit card. You will receive a renewal notification in 11 months from sign up date.
- Note Art-Reach ACCESS Card is not affiliated with state benefits.
- If you have a Delaware state ACCESS Card already, you do not need to purchase an Art-Reach ACCESS Card.
- Participating sites may not be physically accessible or provide accommodations, please confirm prior to visiting. Art-Reach is not responsible for providing accessible accommodations.
If you need any assistance completing this form, would like to complete this form in person, or want to pay with a check or cash please contact Art-Reach at ACCESS@art-reach.org or (267) 515-6727