ACCESS & EBT Cardholders
For the first time ever, individuals with disabilities can purchase an ACCESS Card directly from Art-Reach that allows them to receive $2 admission to over 50 museums, gardens, theaters, and cultural sites throughout Greater Philadelphia.
The Art-Reach ACCESS card is an expansion of our ACCESS program and serves people who identify with having a disability and rely on Philadelphia as their cultural hub, but for whatever reason are not eligible for state benefits. Starting July 1, 2021 Delaware EBT cardholders are invited to visit participating sites at the deeply discounted rate of $2 per person.
The ACCESS Program is a public initiative led by Art-Reach and supported by various community partners. ACCESS is supported by:
The ACCESS Program
Bring a valid ACCESS Card with a photo ID to the admissions desk at any participating museum, garden, or historic site. For tickets to a performance, contact the participating theater’s box office to reserve tickets.
How it works:
- Bring a valid PA ACCESS Card with a photo ID to the admissions desk at any participating museum, garden, or historic site. For tickets to a performance, contact the participating theater’s box office to reserve tickets.
- One (1) ACCESS Card admits the cardholder and up to three (3) people at a rate of $2 per person. The person whose name appears on the ACCESS Card must be present to obtain the discount.
- EBT funds cannot be used to pay admission
- Discount is not valid for special exhibitions, special events, or with any other offers
- Participating sites may not be physically accessible or provide accommodations, please confirm prior to visiting. Art-Reach is not responsible for providing accessible accommodations.