Dear Art-Reach Community,
What a wild turn of events. As you know, the COVID-19 response is a dynamic and ever-changing experience. At Art-Reach we are working with our partners and members to ensure that we keep everyone safe. It is not lost on us that the disability community, seniors, and people in poverty are among those at the highest risk as the virus spreads. The health and safety of the Art-Reach family is our top concern. We want you to stay safe now so that we can experience the arts together when this is over.
As of today, Art-Reach has taken the following precautions:
- We have adopted a work from home policy until further notice. During this time, we will do everything we can to continue our rapid response to questions and inquiries, and processing payments or donations. Please accept our advance apology for any delay or disruption in our time to respond.
- We have postponed our annual Spring Brunch and Cultural Access Awards. The event was set to take place on April 4, 2020 but a new tentative date in May has been secured. As this situation progresses we will continue to monitor the response and determine if we are able to host the event at all.
- We have paused fulfillment of new Art-Reach ACCESS Philly Cards. Art-Reach ACCESS Philly Cards are still available for purchase but they will not be mailed until Art-Reach returns to the office. This could be several weeks. Whenever we return, the Art-Reach ACCESS Philly cards purchased during the closure will be valid for a minimum of one year from the date of fulfillment.
- We have loosened our policies on cancelations. Any Human Service Agency that needs to change a scheduled trip can do so simply by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no fees for cancelations at this time.
- We are not charging late fees on recent invoices. Art-Reach realizes that your Human Service Agency Staff might also be working at home, and as such might not be able to process payments by the due dates. We will not assess late fees on invoices for any trips from February 2020 until further notice.
- Art-Reach is working to consolidate resources and virtual opportunities to experience the arts. Please continue to check our website, social media and email newsletters for new resources that might help while you practice social distancing.
Again, take care, everyone. This is an unprecedented moment for all of us but a little caution now creates the opportunity to get us back together sooner. When this is all over, Art-Reach will be there to make sure the arts are accessible to everyone who is ready.
Executive Director, Art-Reach