Venue: Please Touch Museum
4231 Avenue of the Republic, Philadelphia, PA 19131
www.pleasetouchmuseum.org | (215) 581-3181
The Please Touch Museum enriches the lives of children ages seven and younger by creating learning opportunities through play, enabling us to lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning and cultural awareness. ** Please Note: ACCESS Cardholders of all ages must also present a valid photo ID to receive the discount. This discount does not apply to Countdown to Noon on New Year’s Eve.
Accommodation – http://www.pleasetouchmuseum.org/visit/accessibility/
- Special Play without Boundaries evening and early morning events for families of children with disabilities
- Service animals are always welcome
- Wheelchairs are available in adult sizes, free of charge, at the Admissions desk on the first floor;
- The entire museum is accessible, including the Carousel;
- The elevator in Roadside Attractions serves each of the Museum’s two floors;
- Ramps are located at the front entrance to the Museum and in River Adventures;
- All Bathrooms and water fountains are wheelchair accessible.
- Designated parking spaces are available in our visitor’s parking lot close to the building.
- Sensory – Friendly Environment
- Quiet Space of the Day, for children and families who need a sensory break during their visit. Just ask a staff member to point you in the right direction.
- Quiet Kits containing sensory cool-down items to set up larger quiet spaces for group visits.