Venue: National Constitution Center
525 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
www.constitutioncenter.org | (215) 409-6700
Step inside the Museum of We the People and be inspired by rare artifacts, interactive exhibits, theatrical performances, timely conversations on current events, and more. Plus, don’t miss the iconic Signers’ Hall, featuring life-size bronze statues of the Founding Fathers.
- Service animals are welcome in the building.
- All National Constitution Center entrances and public spaces are accessible to wheelchair users. Elevators are located throughout the building.
- Wheelchairs for use within the Constitution Center are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis at the Information Desk.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Available for the National Constitution Center’s Town Hall programs located in the F.M. Kirby Auditorium and the Sidney Kimmel Theater free of charge.
- Opened captioning or printed scripts are provided for a majority of the videos, audio soundtracks, and interactive displays throughout the Constitution Center’s exhibits.
- ASL Interpretation
- The National Constitution Center provides sign language interpretation free of charge for visitors to the museum and Town Hall programs.
- Arrangements must be made at least two weeks in advance of your visit.
- Designated spaces are available in the National Constitution Center parking garage for visitors with disabilities. The garage entrance is located on Race Street between 5th and 6th Streets. Fees apply.