Venue: Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
300 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19102
www.kimmelcenter.org | (215) 670-2300
Kimmel Center Inc.’s mission is to operate a world-class performing arts center that engages and serves a broad and diverse audience from throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.
Accommodation – https://www.kimmelcenter.org/plan-your-visit/accessibility/
- Trained Service Animals are welcome in all venues on the Kimmel Center campus.
- All theatres have wheelchair and power-chair or scooter accessible locations where patrons can remain in their wheelchairs or transfer to theatre seats. Patrons who cannot or do not wish to transfer from their seat to a theatre seat should request Wheelchair-Accessible seating locations when ordering tickets.
- The Kimmel Center is wheelchair-accessible from both its east (Broad Street) and north (Spruce Street) entrances. Entrances are at sidewalk level (no steps). Ramps and/or level floors enter every level of Verizon Hall and Perelman Theater. The Academy of Music has a wheelchair-accessible entrance on the south side of the building, which allows for direct entry to the main lobby. The Merriam Theater is wheelchair accessible from the main entrance at 250 South Broad Street.
- ASL Interpretation
- Available at select Broadway Philadelphia performances.
- Audio Description (AD) is available at select Broadway Philadelphia performances.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Assistive listening devices are available for Verizon Hall and the Perelman Theater at the Kimmel Center, Academy of Music, and Merriam Theater on a first come, first served basis.
- Sensory-Friendly Program
- Relaxed performances and sensory-friendly experiences maybe offered through select performances.
- A limited number of Wheelchair-accessible parking spaces are now available in the basement-level parking garage of the Kimmel Center.
- Accessible spaces are first come first served upon arrival. Wheelchair-accessible elevators are available in the parking garage.