How it works:
- Bring a valid ACCESS Card with a photo ID to the admissions desk at any participating museum, garden, or historic site. For tickets to a performance, contact the participating theater’s box office to reserve tickets.
- One (1) ACCESS Card admits the cardholder and up to three (3) people at a rate of $2 per person. The person whose name appears on the ACCESS Card must be present to obtain the discount.
- EBT funds cannot be used to pay admission
- Discount is not valid for special exhibitions, special events, or with any other offers
- Participating sites may not be physically accessible or provide accommodations, please confirm prior to visiting. Art-Reach is not responsible for providing accessible accommodations.
- Pennsylvania ACCESS cards are ONLY eligible at participating ACCESS Philly sites, Delaware EBT cards are ONLY eligible at ACCESS Delaware sites. The Art-Reach ACCESS card is redeemable at all participating sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
I purchased an Art-Reach ACCESS Card in 2020. What should I do?
If you purchased an ACCESS Card in 2020 and would like to renew or have any additional questions about your card please email email@example.com.
What locations can I use the ACCESS discount for?
What is a Delaware (DE) EBT Card?
The card above is given by the state of Delaware to residents who monitor their government-issued cash, food, or medical benefits with an EBT card. Art-Reach’s ACCESS Card is available for individuals with disabilities. Art-Reach’s ACCESS card is for cultural discounts only, and not for EBT benefits.
What is the difference between an ACCESS Card and an Art-Reach ACCESS Card?
The card to the right is given to residents who monitor their government-issued cash, food, or medical benefits with an EBT card. Art-Reach’s ACCESS Card (left) is available for individuals with disabilities. Art-Reach’s ACCESS card is for cultural discounts only, and not for EBT benefits.
How do I get an Art-Reach ACCESS Card?
You can purchase an ACCESS Card from Art-Reach as long as you qualify. Learn more about signing up here.
How do I get my tickets for the ACCESS Discount?
For museum, garden or historic site simply go to the visitor services desk at the participating site, show your ACCESS Card and receive your ticket, wristband or button.
Please note: the person whose name appears on the ACCESS Card must be present to obtain the discount.
I’m from out of state, can I use my Pennsylvania or New Jersey ACCESS Card to receive the discount?
No. BUT, you can purchase an Art-Reach ACCESS Card to obtain the same $2 discount by clicking here.
How many times can I use the ACCESS discount?
You can use the ACCESS discount as many times as you want, even multiple times a day!
How many people can I bring for $2?
The ACCESS Cardholder can bring up to three (3) guests for a total of four (4) people for just $2 dollar a person. This means a group of 4 people can attend a museum for $8 total.
When can I use my ACCESS Card to receive the ACCESS discount?
The ACCESS discount can be used whenever the participating museums, gardens and historical sites are open. The discount is NOT valid for special exhibitions or features, special events, or with any other offer or group rate.
I receive state assistance but do not have an ACCESS Card. Can I still get the ACCESS discount?
Yes, you can apply for an Art-Reach ACCESS Card by clicking here.
My child has an ACCESS Card but is too young for an ID. How do I obtain the ACCESS discount?
The front desk or box call office may ask to see ID from an accompanying adult but is understanding to younger children not having a state ID card. Please note: the person whose name appears on the ACCESS Card must be present to obtain the discount.
Is the ACCESS discount available for families only?
The ACCESS Cardholder is free to bring anyone they know, friends or family, to the participating museums, gardens, or theaters.
Can I use my EBT card to also pay the ACCESS fee?
No, please use other forms of payment such as credit card or cash to pay admission.
Have additional questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267.515.6727.